Snooki no makeup

Snooki is trying hard to look her cutest and Superficial agrees that she’s cute, even without makeup.

Related posts:

3 Responses to “Snooki no makeup”


  1. 1 brianna Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:27 pm

    i think she should use no makeup on jersey shore she looks better

  2. 2 NoMSGR Sep 18th, 2012 at 2:29 am

    Wow. I am SO shocked as to what you guys are buying into as “no makeup” There is DEFINITELY makeup going on there. Foundation, powder, liner, etc. She may not be as heavily caked and done up as she is seen normally but that is makeup on her face peeps. Wise up. Out of all the celebrity no makeup pics I’ve seen I think about 5% of them are true no makeup pics and the other 95% of pictures are celebrities trying to appease you and make themselves more superior at the same time. Jokes on you.

  3. 3 h Jan 17th, 2013 at 12:10 am

    she has eye liner on…..

Leave a Reply